Zen Small Business Solutions, AKA Zen Small Biz, is a comprehensive marketing company. Our focus is generating new business for our clients by creatively marketing their companies. We bring all marketing efforts together, in sync with their business.
We are looking to add a part or full time Account Manager to our team. We offer a generous commission structure and provide expense reimbursements. Base pay is available upon request.
We are eager to find someone who strives to grow; someone who is hungry to not only earn more money but grow the account management position and begin building a team.
OFFICE: The Sales / Account manager works from wherever they like during the hours that work for them. They are expected to be available to respond to clients and partners within a reasonable time frame. There will be travel required to cultivate leads. For this reason, it is of the utmost importance that the account manager have reliable transportation. The ideal candidate should also have general office supplies such as a computer, printer and internet access.
- Work with the partners to develop ways to generate new business and grow the sales division of the company.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Works with partners to sell consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains client accounts, regularly checking in and working on up-sells.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations and follow-up activities.
Qualifications / Other Requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written),
- Familiar with SEO, PPC, social media to the extent of selling the service (we will provide additional training),
- Computer skills — MS Office and Excel,
- Ability to analyze a situation to resolve problems,
- Ability to effectively build relationships with clients and coworkers,
- Ability to motivate oneself to complete tasks, with or without supervision,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to solve non-routine problems and deal with a variety of changing situations,
- Strong interpersonal communication skills,
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions,
- Has their own form of transportation,
- Keeps receipts for monthly budget allowance and approved reimbursements,
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Fill out the form below:
[xyz-cfm-form id=5] [xyz-cfm-response-message id=5]